Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pushing through pain

Yesterday I read an article in Business First here in Columbus (www.columbus.bizjournals.com). The article was titled "Entrepreneurs who push through pain find their rewards at finish line". I swear it was written for me(well and I guess every other Entrepreneur here in Columbus :) ) . The other day I wrote about wanting to give up on this project of mine. I'm tired and feel beat up emotionally and financially. Then things come into my life that make me want to keep going. Keep pushing. Steve Anderson, who wrote the article, says, "My experience has been the effort you put in is far less than what you get out. And here's the secret:The greatest rewards lie just beyond where most people quit trying". Isn't that something? For now, that's enough to keep me pushing through this pain.

No comments: