Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ty, the muse for OnTray, is 3!





Ty, my youngest of the three boys, is three today! I am a little teary eyed as I'm writing this. You see Chad and I were done having children after Luke (or so we thought). TMI, but Chad was "fixed". Three days before the sx, Ty was conceived. Yes, our very own miracle baby. Well, actually, it took us about three months to except the fact we were going to have another baby after our 2nd baby was only going to be 14 months old! Everyone said, "He's here for a reason". Today, watching him light up at his new pirate ship, or his Scooby Doo DVD (my oldest son at 3 was still doing the Big Red Car dance from the Wiggles) that he got as some gifts from his party, I realized, yes he is here for a reason. Our lives would not be the same without our sweet, gorgeous, loud, hilarious, temper tantrum throwing, handsome, funny (I might have mentioned those before) baby Ty. I love him so much my heart aches. He is a blessing that is for sure... all of my babies are. To think that we weren't planning on Ty is just a shock to me. He completes our family. I am blessed in three very fantastic ways. Jack, Luke & Ty.
www.ontray2go.com

No comments: