Thursday, February 19, 2009

OnTray Available at Meijer's!



Don't get me wrong, I love and am quite thankful for my Independent Retailer's across the country, but when I walked into one of the many local grocery stores in my area, Meijer's, and saw OnTray hanging from a clip strip, my heart skipped a bit! I mean, there it was...aisle 7 by the Animal Crackers. I grabbed my camera and you should have seen the look on this mother who was shopping with her children. She probably thought, "Who the heck is this crazy lady with a camera at Meijers?" She was just hanging out and finally I said, "I'm going to take a picture of this product...it's actually my product!!" She looked at it, looked back at me and just walked away. I guess she wasn't impressed. Oh well, I'm thrilled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dollars to Donuts she was so amazed that she didn't know what to say. How many times do you actually run into a celebrity at the grocery store?

Congratulations.

Courtney V said...

That's great! I'm going to check my Meijers!