Friday, February 02, 2007

Ontray is getting closer to making an apperance!

Ontray is getting closer to being completed, and becoming available for purchase. I guess I didn't really describe what it is that I invented in my previos blogs (still very new at this whole blog thing). It's a container with a lid that attach's to the handle bar part of the grocery cart. It extends out to face the child in the child/baby seat. The child/baby can then self feed from the tray! The adult with the child have their hands free to carry their grocery list, coupons, coffee, whatever they need to help their trip to the store a far more enjoyable experience. At least for me, it's a little more enjoyable. Actually, I never fully enjoy going to the grocery store. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on when it'll be available.

Laura

No comments: