Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wow! I watched Oprah today (it was taped from last week), and there was a panel discussing The Secret. I found it to be just amazing. I have struggled with this decision to take the product I've created, financially strap me and my family and make it a reality. I go up and down with this decision. The thing I struggle with the most is, am I worthy of this invention being a success story? I mean, why me? Out of all of the people in the world who could have come up with this idea, why was it me? What is the purpose? I have always been an analyzer. I analyze things to death. My husband thinks it's just because I'm a good person that good things can happen to me. Really?

The panel that was discussing The Secret had some great points. They feel we attract things, events, people, situations, relationships, just about everything in to our lives. I truly feel that way. I hope to attract customers to my product because I want to make a difference in their lives. I know it's just a silly container, but it's something that helps them with their daily lives as a parent of small children. Oh yeah, and I'd like to make some money in the process. :)

No comments: