Monday, November 26, 2007

My Latest Newsletter

Season's Greetings from 42 Kids

Greetings!

It has been an amazing couple of months since I last sent you a newsletter (sorry about that by the way). OnTray is now available on a French web site, a Canadian web site, a South African web site (coming soon), a few local boutiques, a mom run web site and starting in December OnTray will be available in 15 Minnesota grocery stores! Please visit, http://ontray2go.com/Retailers.htm to see the entire list of OnTray retailers!

I am continuously blown away by the response that OnTray is receiving. It is simply amazing to me that a little idea I had, has turned out to be a great helper for many people. With that said, OnTray was:

Published as a 2007 "Top Ten Most Innovative" winner in the StartupNation Home-Based 100!StartupNation made its selection from among thousands of home-based entrepreneurs who entered the competition.www.startupnation.com

To say I am grateful this Holiday Season is an understatement. Thank you to everyone for your support and business.

Happy Holidays,

Laura Hamrick
Creator of OnTray; the Container 2 Go!
42 Kids

Join Our Mailing List!

No comments: