Friday, November 02, 2007

OnTray Coming To A Store Near You?


Well at 5:00pm today I received the e-mail I have been waiting on! I met with the buyer on October 5th from a grocery chain in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I can officially announce that Lunds & Byerly's (www.lfhi.com) will be the first chain to offer OnTray for sale! They placed an order today for 15 of their 21 stores and want them delivered by 11/28! I am just ecstatic. The buyer, Dan, totally gets the product too. He wants to display OnTray with some snack type food like Goldfish to show off how OnTray really helps to make shopping more enjoyable. With Dan's permission, next week I am going to try and contact as many media outlets in their area to drum up some buzz about OnTray. If it does well over the Holiday season, Dan is hoping to offer OnTray as an everyday item. It is amazing to me how you can feel low throughout this process, then instantly it just changes. Hey, if you're in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, look for OnTray soon!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by!!!!!

Janene said...

Congratulations, Laura. You worked so hard to get the order and deserve the final reward.