Wednesday, May 07, 2008

OnTray & Madness of Motherhood

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Suzette of the Mothers of Madness Internet show based out of Orlando, FL. Sadly I didn't get to travel there for the interview...I sat on a stool in my closet with the door shut so no one could here my energetic boys playing in the other room! Anyway, I had so much fun talking with her. We chatted for about 30 minutes before she finally had enough of me! She and her partner in crime Michelle have a great thing going. They interview mainly moms, working outside of the home or not and offer all kinds of advice and information to help make the madness of motherhood go a little bit smoother! The interview is now on the site, http://www.madnessofmotherhoodshow.com/ .

No comments: