Thursday, July 31, 2008

Need some bling? For your kids I mean!

My blog seems to be turning into a bit of a review site, but I have to share when I see such cute and adorable stuff! I came across this site, http://www.bling-baby.com/ and wow does Jennifer, the owner and creator, make great things! She basically adds bling to just about anything for your kids. She does onesies, t-shirts, shoes, wipes cases, pacifier, barrettes...EVERYTHING! Here's what Jennifer has to say,
"Let's face it...all girls are born LOVING bling.The minute I found out that my friend Carolyn delivered a baby girl I could not wait to deck her out in something pink that sparkled! I was surprised how hard it was to find the perfect, personalized baby gift. (Even in a big city like Chicago). I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands. I guess I'm more of a "chip off the old block" than I ever thought. My mother has always encouraged me to satisfy my artsy side through various craft projects. Since I couldn't find the perfect gift, I decided to make my own design for Taylor and that is where BLiNG-BABY was born.I love the idea of creating personal designs for children that are affordable and adorable. Whether it be their name, nickname, initials or just something endearing to Mom & Dad, make it sparkle and say it in BLiNG!
As the developer of BLiNG-BABY, I want to thank you for visiting my website. What started out as a fun hobby is turning into the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. Make sure to check back from time to time as new items will be added to the collection."
If you're looking for a unique gift, visit http://www.bling-baby.com/ today!

No comments: