Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blogging 101

Ok, so when I met my web designer for the first time about a year ago, one of the first things she suggested I do was to start a blog. I would have loved to have seen the expression on my face when she suggested that. If it didn't have anything to do with the Wiggles, Blues Clues or Noggin I wasn't privy to it. I'm sure I looked like a deer caught in head lights. Needless to say, she gave me some basic guidelines and the rest was blog history. I still feel like I don't really know what I'm doing. I just sort of sit here looking at the screen until something pops into my head. The other night at my networking meeting, WNGCO, we had a bit of a discussion on blogging. What is it? Why do it? Who's reading it? Aren't you a little freaked out about the people reading it? Things like that. I guess you just do what you need to do to look like your part of this century. Blogging is where it's at (at least for now).

No comments: