Wednesday, August 08, 2007

OnTray is Available in a Store!


How exciting! There is a local children's clothing and gift store here in Westerville called Hey Diddle Diddle. I used to frequent it quite often when the boys were smaller and it was cool for them to wear adorable outfits. Now, not so much. I do always go there for the most adorable gifts and outfits for friends and family. Anyway, I went to visit Stacy, the owner, a couple of weeks ago and show her OnTray. She said she thought the space in her store was an issue, and she wasn't sure how she'd display them. Well, I was a little disappointed to say the least. I brainstormed and came up with a clever way for her to display the products. I took her a miniature shopping cart and placed four OnTray's (one of every color) in it. She placed it on the counter and I told her if she sells them great, pay me then. No risk to her. That was Monday at 4:30. She called me this morning to tell me she had sold all four of the OnTray's and needed more! I can't believe it. OnTray is available in a store! Yippie! Can you tell I'm excited? If you're in Westerville and in need of an OnTray, head to Hey Diddle Diddle (or visit my web-site, www.ontray2go.com :) )

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congratulations!