Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pokemon Is My Son's Obsession!


About 6 or 7 months ago, one of Jack's friends turned him onto Pokemon cards. Chad and I thought it was sort of cute. "Jack is learning to read", we thought. "Jack is learning to count", we said. Then we starting saying things like, "Jack won't stop talking about Pokemon". Or, "Jack is borderline OCD with this Pokemon card stuff". Well, we have spent way more money than I every would care to add up. I thought it was just a phase but it is lasting longer than the Power Ranger one. I thought that phase was going to push me over the edge! I got an e-mail today with a link attached, that anyone who feels my pain must check out. It made me laugh so hard my children thought I was crying. Click on the link below to see an actual Ebay item that sold. Absolutely hilarious! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675

No comments: