Saturday, August 04, 2007

Time Management

Ok, so I need to do a better job at managing my time. Starting and running a business from home is consuming me! I am constantly thinking about how I'm going to drum up more business, get more press, reach more people, blah, blah, blah! I think Chad is getting tired of me talking about this. He's grocery shopping right now. Does that tell you something? I need to get back to my old life a little bit more. The laundry is piling up, the closets are a MESS, my children are bored and I am just irritable. Does anyone have some free advice on HOW TO DO IT ALL???

1 comment:

Mom 4 Life said...

LOL good luck with that. I started my business four years ago and I still think of my business (www.mom4life.com) almost all the time. Thankfully my husband doesn't mind all my thoughts and ideas that I am always bouncing off of him. Honestly, I think it just may be a struggle from here on out, a constant effort to balance it all. It is for me anyway.
Heather
Owner and Mom
www.mom4life.com