Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer Is Flying By!

We received, in the mail yesterday, Luke's pre-school registration packet. It had his orientation day information and even a calendar for the year. Summer is just flying by! I started thinking about how weird it'll be to have Jack in the 1st grade, and Luke in pre-school. I know it's just two mornings a week for Luke, but he's getting so big! Ty won't know what to do without all of the chaos that is around when his brothers are home. He'll be bored with me. With Ty being just a year behind Luke, he'll be in school next year. It's a weird feeling. I love my boys, but I'm so happy for them to be able to start spreading their wings. I love to see them interacting with friends and learning how to work things out on their own. Soon I'll just be their chauffeur and they won't need me like they do today. Bittersweet, isn't it?

No comments: