Monday, July 09, 2007

Going Green

When I logged on to the web today, I saw an ad at the top of the MSNBC Homepage, and I decided to check it out. It was from Philips. It said something like, "How many are you willing to change?" and it had their new energy efficient light bulbs as the icons you click. Anyway, I clicked four light bulbs and it took me to a site, www.asimpleswitch.com. You know with all of this talk about going green, it has me thinking. We all really take this planet for granted. Well, I should say we have a tendency too. Myself included. Something as simple as changing a light bulb can help make our air cleaner by not emitting so much fossil fuel. Shoot, if everyone did that can you imagine how much cleaner the air would be? Maybe my children's children won't have to take Singulair daily :)

No comments: