Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Another Review!

I received an e-mail this morning telling me to check out a blog that someone had talked about OnTray on. Our Uncle sent it to me this morning and I just wanted to share it. I'm thrilled! Their baby must be something special. Check out, http://thebecks.ning.com

OnTray - Why Didn't I Think of That?
A friend of mine at work was telling me about how a relative of his came up with a nifty new device that she's taken to the Internet with. Named the OnTray, it's a plastic tray (with cover!) that can easily attach to the handle of your common, everyday, shopping cart. Filing the conversation away as, "I hope she does well!", I went on with my week thinking nothing more of it. But wait - there's more!
A few days later, the Postman left a package by our door, addressed to the most adorable baby girl in the world - Madeline Beck. Who would send a parcel to a newborn? Lisa and I quickly cut open the packing tape to reveal two brand spanking new OnTrays! Maddie is now the proud owner of a yellow and a pink one! Seems my good friend, Bill, thought it would be the perfect gift for our Maddie! Thanks Bill!!!
Since Maddie isn't quite ready to sit upright in a shopping cart, we have yet to try them out. But from what I can tell, these things are pretty sturdy! They're made out of a high grade plastic (think Tupperware, not Gladware), and come in four baby-friendly colors. They have a cover that you slide on and off, and it stores easy. I'd give it 4 outta 5 Maddie smiles (you have to walk on water to get 5 out of 5 - that's just the way it is!).
So, if you want to find out more about the OnTray, click on over to
their official site here, and tell them Maddie sent ya!

No comments: