Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Anthing Such As Chance Meetings?

Do you believe in chance meetings? How about coincidences? I used to, but now I'm not sure I do. I have really been in awe at how, when and why we meet the people in our life. I meet my husband in High School. He dated a lot of my friends(well maybe not A LOT, but you get the picture), but I never thought anything of him. I mean he was cute, but that was about it. We didn't start dating until we were Juniors and Sophomores in College. We met and instantly we were inseparable. I'll tell you what, if I would have known I was going to end up with such a gem of a guy, it would've saved me a lot of heartache in High School. Oh well, such is life.

I have meet some wonderful people throughout the whole "invention process". It's funny, my Accountant put me in touch with my Patent Attorney. My Attorney put me in touch with my Designer, and my Designer put me in touch with my manufacturer. It all has just flowed nicely together. That's when you know it's meant to be. When things seem to be meant to be; serendipitous. Maybe I do believe, huh?

No comments: