Sunday, July 01, 2007

Grocery Store Interest

I am thrilled, flattered, nervous, anxious, but mostly excited, about the interest a grocery chain has shown in my product. The VP had received a forward of my Family and Friends letter, read it and contacted me. He then had me speak with his buyer. I think it is a little ways away from being completed, but it has given me confidence. I underestimated that this product really would sell well and be a valuable product on stores shelves. I think this is the one thing I have struggled with all along. I thought OnTray was a good idea, but would everyone else? It's sort of like how you think your children are the most gorgeous children ever born, but does everyone else? To see my product on the shelves of a grocery store would be a defining moment in this venture. I have imagined it. I can't believe this is happening to me.

No comments: