Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Connections

You know what amazes me? There are a lot of kind people out there that want to help. In the past few days, I received e-mails from women I don't even know. They've received my letter from someone forwarding it on. They feel strongly about something, and they want to share it with me. One ordered my product then got in touch with me to see "how I did it" and wanted to ask some questions and share some ideas. Another lady just wanted to pass along some information about how to contact a children's catalog. A friend of a friend sent me information about a grocery store in NY that would love my product. I am just blown away by the support of people I don't even know. This is how it should be. We should all want to help people "make it". I would do the same thing, and I appreciate the support from those I know, and those I don't!

No comments: