Thursday, June 14, 2007

Salesman/Woman of the Month

My mom and her friend Anne are on a mission to sell has many OnTray's as possible. Anne had me over the other afternoon to "brainstorm" some marketing ideas. My mom takes OnTray's in her car everyday. She goes to Book Club and sells five, she goes to New Neighbors Club and sells five. This morning she came by before she left for bridge because she needed to replenish her stock. It is just amazing to have people surrounding you that want to see you succeed. This has really shown me how kind, warm hearted, loving and excepting people can be. I feel blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm ordering some to be sent to friends as gifts. It would be nice if there was a place on the order site to include a note to the recipient or an optional gift card to be shipped with gifts.