Sunday, June 03, 2007

Running a Business From Home

I am slowly discovering that running your own business from home is hard work! I never stop. Everyone is napping in my house right now, but I am on the web blogging. Trying to promote my web-site. I just sent out a Press Release about 30 minutes ago (the first one EVER for me), how scary was that. I have been doing research on how to "grab the presses attention", or "write the best press release ever". It's all a little overwhelming for a stay at home mom with no formal training on writing, contacting or talking to the press. I'm nervous that someone may actually call me. Back to running a business from home, unlike having an office, I don't have regular wok hours. My work hours are when my kids are eating, napping, at a friends house playing or when my parents or our babysitter can come over. I just hope this will all be worth it in the long run.

No comments: