Sunday, June 17, 2007

Moms helping Moms

Yesterday, I took a chance and sent an e-mail to another mom who runs a web-site where she sells adorable T-shirts she designs. I just told her a little about my story and asked if she'd look at my site and tell me what she thought. Wendy Irvine with http://www.multiplemomsrock.com , sent an e-mail back to me with some very encouraging and complimentary words. I was so grateful to her, and in fact she also gave me a contact person in Sacramento who is the editor of a kids magazine out there. I sent her an e-mail as well. I hope that works out. I would love to reach people out in that area. Well, at this point I'd love to reach people from anywhere!

Check out Wendy's site. She offers T-shirts with adorable sayings like, "Why can't I have a Time Out?" and "Raising twins is an extreme sport". Too cute. Thanks Wendy!

No comments: