Friday, June 01, 2007

Friends and Family

Dear Friends and Family,

Over the past two years, I have been working on a product that I invented. I am so excited and finally ready to share it with you.

A couple of years ago I was at the grocery store with all three boys. Jack and Luke were “driving” the shopping cart that looks like a truck. Ty, not even a year, was up front in the child seat part of the cart. I was handing him one Cheerio™ at a time from a container that I carried with me everywhere I went. I was trying to shop, contain my “little truck drivers”, browse through my coupons, keep Ty happy and get all of the items on my list. Needless to say, I came home with a bunch of junk that Luke and Jack threw in the cart and was completely frazzled. I swore never to go shopping with the kids again! That day, while the children were napping, I did some searching on the web and found there wasn’t a product available that would free up adult hands to shop and keep little hands busy. OnTray™ was born. It was born out of necessity.

OnTray™ is a container that attaches to the handle bar of a shopping cart. It faces the child in the shopping cart seat and encourages children to feed themselves. This product allows the parent, grandparent or caregiver to have their hands free to shop! It makes shopping with children more enjoyable and stores easily in a diaper bag or purse. My mother uses it for her coupons and grocery list. She no longer has to dig through her purse to find the right coupon or her list. Everything fits nicely into OnTray™. The other day, we took the kids for a walk and discovered that OnTray™ also fits onto our jogging stroller/bike attachment. The kids were so excited to have their snacks right in front of them. When we are out to dinner we set it on the table and have snacks ready for the kids while we wait on our food. With OnTray™ being so multifunctional, it has really replaced our many Tupperware™ containers.

Please visit my web-site at www.ontray2go.com and check out the product, my story and some pictures of OnTray™ being used. It would also mean a great deal to me if you could pass this e-mail along to your friends and family. As with many new products, word of mouth is critical. I welcome your feedback on the site or if you want, just send an e-mail to say hello. If you should use the product, I would love to add your pictures and comments to the site.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter. This has definitely been a wonderful learning experience for me, and I am passionate about sharing this with all of you.

Love,

Laura

No comments: